Small Batch Festival is back.
Over 40 different beers, live musical performances, and some of Fort Collin’s best food trucks.
Check back soon for a sneak peek at the beer line up!
This year we’re going big:
two stages and five bands
Get your tickets now
$35 Tickets: 2 beer tokens and a commemorative stainless steel cup.
Any additional beers are $5 each. Only 21 and up and no pets please.
A portion of ticket sales will contribute to our $10,000 Small Batch Grant. This year’s recipient is Coalition for the Poudre River Watershed.
- All guests must be 21+. Absolutely no exceptions!
- Parking is limited. Please ride your bike to the event.
- This is a ticketed event. All tickets are $35 in advance and $40 the day of the event.
- Tickets include 2 free beers, a commemorative stainless steel pint cup, and live music!
- No Pets will be allowed during Small Batch.
- No smoking in festival venue.
- Re-entry only permitted through front gate.
- All Backpacks and Bags are subject to search.
- No outside food or drink permitted. There will be food trucks with food / sodas available for purchase.
- Free Water will be available in the venue.
- We will have lemon-limeade and root beer available for purchase during the event.
- This is a beer only event. No wine or liquor.
- All beers are 1 token. Tokens are $5 each.
- Credit Cards are welcome.
- Limited Merchandise will be available for sale.
- No tours will be conducted during this event.
- This event will take place in rain or shine.
- Overnight parking will only be permitted in upper dirt lot.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a safe ride home!