Small Batch Festival
June 3, 2023
Celebrate Odell Brewing and The OBC Wine Project with our biggest party of the year – Small Batch Festival – on Saturday, June 3rd!
We’ll be pouring over 50 different Odell beers including barrel aged brews, sour beers, experimental IPAs, and our favorite small batch brews from our pilot systems. Keep an eye out for some of our favorites from our Sloan’s Lake and Five Points Brewhouses and 10 unique wines from The OBC Wine Project.
This year the ticket includes access to unlimited tastings,* four bands on two stages, food trucks, and much more!
FIRST SIP TICKET – 2:00pm Entry.
- Ticket includes entry to the festival, a commemorative glass, and unlimited beer and wine tastings*. Get your tickets early as space will be extremely limited!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET – 3:00pm Entry
- Ticket includes entry to the festival, a commemorative glass, and unlimited beer and wine tastings*.
Keep an eye out for Live Music announcements! We’ll have 4 bands on 2 stages to keep the party going!
- NEW! This year the ticket includes access to unlimited tastings*
- NEW! A clear bag policy will be strictly enforced, and all bags are subject to search. Approved bags are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12”W x 6”D x 12”H
- All guests must be 21+. Absolutely no exceptions.
- No pets, with the exception of service animals.
- No smoking in festival venue.
- The taproom is closed to the public during these hours without a ticket. No tours will be conducted during this event.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a safe ride home!
- Just like a concert or sporting event there are no refunds for other reasons, but you are free to sell/give your tickets away to another person over 21 years old.
- Please be wary of online tickets sold outside of Eventbrite. Email Info@tppevents.com to verify ticket sellers or facilitate ticket transfers.
*Odell Brewing reserves the right to stop alcohol service to anyone who appears to be impaired.