Small Batch Festival Saturday May 25th
Over 40 different beers, live musical performances, and some of Fort Collin’s best food trucks.Check back soon for a sneak peek at the beer line up!
40$ in Advance and $45 at the door.
Tickets include 4 beer tokens and a commemorative globe glass.
A portion of ticket sales will contribute to our $10,000 Small Batch Grant. This year’s recipient is: Check back for the winner.
- All guests must be 21+. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Parking is limited. Please park in the designated Odell parking lots NOT in the neighborhood streets. Overnight parking will only be permitted in upper dirt lot.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- No smoking in festival venue.
- All backpacks/bags subject to search.
- No outside food or drink permitted. Food trucks will be at the event.
- Nonalcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- This is a beer only event. No wine or liquor.
- No tours will be conducted during this event and the taproom is closed to the public during these hours without a ticket.
- This event will take place in rain or shine.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a safe ride home!
- No refunds, we apologize – just like a concert or sporting event there are no refunds, but you are free to sell/give your tickets away to another person over 21 years old.