- All guests must be 21+. Absolutely no exceptions!
- Parking is limited. Ride your bike or take a ride-share service. Please park in the designated Odell parking lots NOT in the neighborhood streets. Overnight parking will only be permitted in upper dirt lot.
- Overnight camping on OBC property is strictly prohibited and will be enforced.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- No smoking in festival venue.
- All backpacks/bags subject to search.
- No outside chairs.
- No outside food or drink permitted. Food trucks will be at the event.
- Nonalcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- This is a beer and wine only event. No liquor.
- No tours will be conducted during this event and the taproom is closed to the public during these hours without a ticket.
- This event will take place in rain or shine.
- There are no Non-Drinker/Designated Driver Tickets available for this event.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a safe ride home!
If you are sick, have been sick, have any symptoms, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days leading up to the event date, please take responsibility and stay home until you are healthy. You will receive a refund for your ticket if notified 24 hours or more prior to the event.
Just like a concert or sporting event there are no refunds for other reasons, but you are free to sell/give your tickets away to another person over 21 years old.