The health and safety of our friends and community is of the utmost importance to us. For the time being both of our Fort Collins and Denver Brewhouses will remain open during our regular business hours and will be following recommendations of the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- We are following the CDC recommendations and asking coworkers to wash their hands using high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We are refraining from handshakes, high fives, and hugs with our friends and fans in order to avoid spreading germs.
- We are diligently communicating and training our teams on health and safety procedures.
- We are asking team members to refrain from coming into work if they show symptoms of COVID-19 and receive testing for the illness.
- We’re sanitizatizing high-touch areas (door knobs, sink handles, POS systems, taster trays, etc) every hour.
- We’ll be wiping tables and surfaces with antibacterial/antimicrobial disinfectant after each use.
- We are refilling sanitizer dispensers and regularly disinfecting bathrooms and sinks to promote regular hand washing.
- We will be canceling all public tours until further notice.
- As this is a fluid situation, you may see adjusted hours or modified operations. We’ll be sure to update our website with changes.
What You Can Do:
- When washing your hands please use high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from visiting our taprooms if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Your health and safety are important to us. Stay informed on COVID-19 by visiting the CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html