COVID-19 Brewery & Taprooms Prevention Plan
Posted: March 13, 2020
Both of our Odell Brewing Company Taprooms will be closed due to the Covid-19 crisis. Fort Collins will be closed until April 16th, Denver RiNo until May 11th.
We will be reassessing the situation regularly. We made this difficult decision in order to keep our staff and community safe. Updates will be posted on our social media and website. Thanks for your patience, and all the best to our community.
We will be following recommendations of the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- We are following the CDC recommendations and asking coworkers to wash their hands using high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We are refraining from handshakes, high fives, and hugs with our friends and fans in order to avoid spreading germs.
- We are diligently communicating and training our teams on health and safety procedures.
- We are asking team members to refrain from coming into work if they show symptoms of COVID-19 and receive testing for the illness.
- We’re sanitizing high-touch areas (door knobs, sink handles, POS systems, taster trays, etc) every hour.
- We’ll be wiping tables and surfaces with antibacterial/antimicrobial disinfectant after each use.
What You Can Do:
- When washing your hands please use high friction, warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from visiting our taprooms if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Your health and safety are important to us. Stay informed on COVID-19 by visiting the CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html