S’mores Dip + Cutthroat Porter
Posted: August 6, 2014
They’re ooey, gooey, and have become a staple at any campsite: s’mores. That’s great news for summer weekend treks to the mountains, but we’re often left yearning for the dessert sandwiches after a typical weekday meal as well.
That’s why, in celebration of National S’mores Day Aug. 10, we decided to share this s’mores dip recipe from Elaine at Hungry Brownie. Pair it with our Cutthroat Porter and you’ll feel like you’re fireside at the greatest campsite in Colorado.
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 large marshmallows; cut in half
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small cast iron skillet, put chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Arrange the marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
– Serves 4-6 in a large cast iron skillet
*Recipe and skillet photo courtesy of Hungry Brownie