Join us on August 3rd for IPA Day and celebrate Odell IPA and all of our favorite hop-tastic beers. We’re going big this year and have some awesome things in the works:
- We’ve all seen a mechanical bull. But what about a mechanical elephant? Be the first to saddle up and ride the Odell IPA Elephant.
- We’ll have over 10 special IPAs on tap. Everything from the tried and true classics to some new experimental stuff. Stay tuned for the full line up.
- There’s a whole crew of us doing a community river float* to the taproom. You’re not going to want to miss this.
- Then get your groove on with live Music from The Budrows from 5-7pm and as always some of FoCo’s best food trucks.
River Float Party
- Bring your own river tube, or get an Odell IPA one from the taproom. They are on sale now for $45 and in limited supply.
- Please park at or around the Northside Aztlan Community Center.
- We’ll meet in the parking lot at 4pm to sign waivers then walk down the path and get on the river by 4:15pm
- Please plan accordingly and have dry clothes and shoes to wear when you get to the brewery.
- On the float please be sure you are not littering. We love our rivers and want to protect them.
- Please also respect our Buckingham neighbors as you walk from the river output to the brewery.
- When we arrive at the brewery, get ready to try all of the amazing IPA’s on tap, ride the mechanical elephant and enjoy the musical stylings of The Budrows.
- That’s it. See you then!